Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Lutz Petersen <lp...@shlink.de> on 2012/09/24 09:02:07 UTC

HowTo Header-Report including match of rbl/rwl/etc. ?

Maybe this question is stupid, but I get a bloody nose on this.
If one have header reports activated mostly the header entries
looks like this:

 * x.x SENDER_IN_GBUDB RBL: Sender listed in truncate.gbudb.net
 *     [199.239.233.233 listed in truncate.gbudb.net]

Now I have some local rules (against local dns lists) and in some
case they report the match in the second line, in some cases not.
I've studied a lot of other header entries and the spamassassin
code for the standard zone - but don't understand what I have to
do to get this second (informational) line. The rule looks like
this (name changed):

header   DNS_FROM_IN_LOCAL_RHSBL eval:check_rbl_from_host('localrhsbl', 'rhsbl.local.')
describe DNS_FROM_IN_LOCAL_RHSBL Sender listed in rhsbl.local
tflags   DNS_FROM_IN_LOCAL_RHSBL net

It's not wrong, this does his job. But - it does not contain this
second informational line. Any idea what I'm doing wrong ?