Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/10 19:26:20 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Storm 1.0.2 (rc2)

This is a call to vote on releasing Apache Storm 1.0.2 (rc2)

Full list of changes in this release:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=storm.git;a=blob_plain;f=CHANGELOG.md;hb=ea6202b9a2398e9fbed718ff15f3d31f7f52b437

The tag/commit to be voted upon is v1.0.2:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=storm.git;a=tree;h=a73edfdf6ca18ac8d273cf44c7b68cc53f303edd;hb=ea6202b9a2398e9fbed718ff15f3d31f7f52b437

The source archive being voted upon can be found here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/storm/apache-storm-1.0.2-rc2/apache-storm-1.0.2-src.tar.gz

Other release files, signatures and digests can be found here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/storm/apache-storm-1.0.2-rc2/

The release artifacts are signed with the following key:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=storm.git;a=blob_plain;f=KEYS;hb=22b832708295fa2c15c4f3c70ac0d2bc6fded4bd

The Nexus staging repository for this release is:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachestorm-1036

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Storm 1.0.2.

When voting, please list the actions taken to verify the release.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Storm 1.0.2
[ ]  0 No opinion

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release.

-Taylor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Storm 1.0.2 (rc2)

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.
+1 That's what I was holding off on.

I'll cancel.

Posted by Jungtaek Lim <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Harsha <st...@harsha.io>.
+1 (binding)
    Ran a 3 node cluster with sample topologies.
    Checked the artifacts signature.

Thanks,
Harsha

Posted by Satish Duggana <sd...@hortonworks.com>.