Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gr...@yahoo.com> on 2004/03/13 18:05:54 UTC

temporarily inactive

Team,

I'll be taking a few weeks off the project, there's some things I want
to study and get out of the way right now.  I'll be back to coding soon!

Thanks,
Glen

Re: temporarily inactive

Posted by "Peter B. West" <pb...@powerup.com.au>.
Thanks for the support Ali.  Are you a Fop user or a potential developer?

Peter

Ali farahani wrote:
> Oh guys! This is some sort of Matrix right? I mean, is there any other
> world rather than this(Virtual)!?
> I hope Glen lead us to that world!
>
> Best Regards
> One of your fans

RE: temporarily inactive

Jenni is pleased to hear that you have a life in the non-virtual (read
"real") world.  Wishes the same for me.  Enjoy yourself.  Come back
soon.

Peter

Re: temporarily inactive

Posted by "Peter B. West" <pb...@powerup.com.au>.
Glen,

Re: temporarily inactive

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.
Glen Mazza wrote:

> Team,
>
> I'll be taking a few weeks off the project, there's some things I want
> to study and get out of the way right now.  I'll be back to coding soon!

Thanks for letting us know Glen. I just want to thank you for all your
work to date on FOP. It takes FOP another step closer to getting a
working redesign.

Chris