Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2022/12/15 07:26:57 UTC

Board Report for Dec 2022

Hi guys,

I prepared the board report for this month:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KARAF/Board+Reports

Please take a look, I would like to submit asap (we should report by tomorrow).

Thanks !
Regards
JB

Re: Board Report for Dec 2022

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@apache.org>.
+1 (non binding)

Re: Board Report for Dec 2022

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
LGTM

Thanks JB!

regards,

Re: Board Report for Dec 2022

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks for your review guys.

I just submitted the report to the board.

Regards
JB