Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com> on 1995/08/26 17:32:22 UTC

Module Project Wishlist

I've been offered some programming resources through the
local University comp-sci department.

I would like to suggest a module project that would be
viewed as useful to the members of Apache, and other
Apache users.

What are some of the most desired features by the members of
the group?

-Randy

Re: Module Project Wishlist

Posted by Max Levchin <de...@new.math.uiuc.edu>.
> What are some of the most desired features by the members of
> the group?

Hi, I joined the list very recently, so perhaps I am asking about/for
something that has already been done/discussed here. I am very interested
in developing some sort of an interface for adding server-side
parsed and executed features to Apache. What has been done on this ? I am
trying some of these myself and would like to know if anyone else is
working on the same issues. Another big thing [for me] is cacheing and
generally optimizing the server towards as little disk access as possible.

Just my 2 cents...

Max Levchin
UIUC CS ENG
delph@delph.cecer.army.mil