Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Gokul Raj <vg...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/07 10:20:46 UTC

Struts form bean behaviour changes after 2.5.22

Hello,

After upgrade 2.5.22 we are facing a kind of issue, form beans remove
decimal points. Does anyone face such an issue?

--

Regards
Gokul

Re: Struts form bean behaviour changes after 2.5.22

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
pon., 9 lis 2020 o 04:53 Gokul Raj <vg...@gmail.com> napisał(a):

> I have upgraded from 2.3 to 2.5. Also, It is not occurring frequently.

Did you review the migration guide?
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/Struts+2.3+to+2.5+migration#Struts2.3to2.5migration-NewLocaleawareconversionlogic

This is due to fixed conversion which is now locale aware
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-4581
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-3650
https://github.com/apache/struts/pull/138

I would assume you ou have been using some custom solution to overcome
this in Strut 2.3 and now it produces problems in Struts 2.5

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: Struts form bean behaviour changes after 2.5.22

Posted by Gokul Raj <vg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
can you provide example of this behaviour?

regards