Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Trejkaz <tr...@trypticon.org> on 2017/10/18 23:56:26 UTC

Setting SSLContext for Derby client

Hi.

We want to enforce SSL usage with Derby, but
ClientConnectionPoolDataSource doesn't appear to have a way to set the
SSLContext.

Is there a supported way to do this? I want to do it per-connection so
that individual callers of our own library don't have to use the same
trust settings.

TX

Re: Setting SSLContext for Derby client

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@gmail.com>.
Can you explain more about what you are trying to do and what is missing
from the SSL/TLS support described in the Derby Security Manual:
http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.14/security/index.html

Thanks
-Rick