Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Michael Petres <mp...@rogers.com> on 2001/09/10 15:06:41 UTC

RE: Debugging class loading

We have a shrink-wrapped product. Many of our support calls have to deal
with classloader issues, to be more specific, as our application is deployed
in different environments, the support engineers are spending lots of time
ensuring that the right classes are loaded from the right places...

We were thinking of being able to generate a class load dump (through our
custom class loader) to facilitate the trouble shooting procedure....
Perhaps this should be a feature of tomcat. Until then we need to use our
own class loader, nothing fancy...

Michael Petres
InnovObjX Corp.
Web: www.innovobjx.com