Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by df...@gmx.de on 2014/09/07 11:41:03 UTC

upgrade-issue om3.02 --> om3.03

Hi,

I have just been upgraded from 3.02 to 3.03 using cli. Everything works fine. Red5 server can be startet, but when I try to login, I get message "...your account has not been activated. Use the link in your activation mail..." Activation mail? Years ago :) I can reset password and om sends me a new link that I can generate new password, but the "activation issue" loops again. Please can you tell me how I can login?

Best regards
df8oe

Re: upgrade-issue om3.02 --> om3.03

Posted by df...@gmx.de.
Hi Maxim,

many thanks again for your great work and efforts!

Best regards and wishes
df8oe

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
It seems your user have no "login" right. User_rights table. Not sure why
:( do you have any errors in the log?
On Sep 7, 2014 4:55 PM, <df...@gmx.de> wrote:

> Am Sonntag, 7. September 2014, 11:45:14 schrieb df8oe@gmx.de:
> > Am Sonntag, 7. September 2014, 16:43:40 schrieb Maxim Solodovnik:
> > > Have you performed import/export during upgrade?

> works
> message
> activation
> sends me
> issue"

> > yes.
> >
> > df8oe
>

> If this is a bug:
> It is no problem to get access to mysql and look at openmeetings/om_user.
> There I can see a field "activatehash" and many other fields that contain
> numbers. If I can generate an "activation link" manually containing the
> string in "activatehash" or set another field to another value to get
> access - not a problem at all. But I don't know which link and/or which
> field and to which value ;)
>
> df8oe

Re: upgrade-issue om3.02 --> om3.03

Posted by df...@gmx.de.
Am Sonntag, 7. September 2014, 11:45:14 schrieb df8oe@gmx.de:
> Am Sonntag, 7. September 2014, 16:43:40 schrieb Maxim Solodovnik:
> > Have you performed import/export during upgrade?
> > On Sep 7, 2014 4:41 PM, <df...@gmx.de> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I have just been upgraded from 3.02 to 3.03 using cli. Everything works
> > > fine. Red5 server can be startet, but when I try to login, I get message
> > > "...your account has not been activated. Use the link in your activation
> > > mail..." Activation mail? Years ago :) I can reset password and om sends me
> > > a new link that I can generate new password, but the "activation issue"
> > > loops again. Please can you tell me how I can login?
> > >
> > > Best regards
> > > df8oe
> > >

> yes.
>
> df8oe

If this is a bug:
It is no problem to get access to mysql and look at openmeetings/om_user. There I can see a field "activatehash" and many other fields that contain numbers. If I can generate an "activation link" manually containing the string in "activatehash" or set another field to another value to get access - not a problem at all. But I don't know which link and/or which field and to which value ;)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.