Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Advanced Technology® <th...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/19 08:32:23 UTC

AjaxCheckBox not receiving onUpdate Event

Hi,
I have this code :
            final AjaxCheckBox bbcaucao = new AjaxCheckBox("bbcaucao") {
                protected void onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
                    System.out.println(new Date());
                }
            };

The Date gets printed only if the checkbox is  unchecked.

Could someone give me some light.

Thanks in Advance.
AT(R)

Re: AjaxCheckBox not receiving onUpdate Event

Posted by Gwyn Evans <gw...@gmail.com>.
Something else going on, as that's fine without the
onChangeNotification - try & simplify it to a test case (which'll
work) & then work back is all I can suggest.

/Gwyn

Posted by Advanced Technology® <th...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Stefan, But the error persist , still not notifing when Checkbox is
unchecked.

AT

2007/12/19, Stefan Lindner <li...@visionet.de>:

> Override a methode calles something like "wantChangeNotificatoin" and meke
> it return true
>
> Stefan

AT(R)

AW: AjaxCheckBox not receiving onUpdate Event

Posted by Stefan Lindner <li...@visionet.de>.