Posted to dev@iota.apache.org by Sydney Noteboom <sy...@litbit.com> on 2016/05/09 23:20:45 UTC

Iota committer/mentor avatar

Hello iota team,

We're just finishing up the iota website and we've made a section listing
all the contributors to the project that features an avatar for each
person. If you have an avatar you would like to use, please email me a
100px X 100px image of your choosing. If you do not send a picture then
your avatar will be the apache feather.

Thanks, Sydney

Re: Iota committer/mentor avatar

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Yes sorry due to ApacheCon I'm behind on my email

Re: Iota committer/mentor avatar

Posted by Tony Faustini <to...@litbit.com>.
Do we need to make an INFRA structure request to link https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-iota/repo/incubator-iota-site.git <https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-iota/repo/incubator-iota-site.git> to http://iota.incubator.apache.org/ <http://iota.incubator.apache.org/>  ?

-Tony