Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com> on 2013/07/30 16:41:29 UTC

Whisker release?

Hi all,

Any chance that there could be a release of whisker as is, so that it can
be used easily by other projects?  I'm currently having to do all license
generation for CloudStack locally / personally, based on a local copy of
the whisker code.  Having at least a 0.0.1 release on maven central would
be fantastic.

-chip

Re: Whisker release?

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 07:37:03PM +0100, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:
> On 07/30/13 15:41, Chip Childers wrote:
> >Hi all,
>
> Hi Chip
>
> >Any chance that there could be a release of whisker as is, so that it can
> >be used easily by other projects?
>
> I hope so :-)
>
> >I'm currently having to do all license
> >generation for CloudStack locally / personally, based on a local copy of
> >the whisker code.  Having at least a 0.0.1 release on maven central would
> >be fantastic.
>
> Does the current code base work okay for you ...?
>
> Any other changes that you'd need...?
>
> Robert

I haven't tested it as a maven plugin, but the core logic has been
working like a charm.

I'm not a maven expert, so if there's a way that I can build and use as
a plugin locally, I'd happily test that out as well.

Re: Whisker release?

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
On 07/30/13 15:41, Chip Childers wrote:
> Hi all,