Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@cloudera.com> on 2012/07/01 02:19:15 UTC

Re: issues compiling trunk on a new clone

Ralph,

Will changing the goal to aggregate-jar fix the issue? I currently do not
have access to the code or the machine on which I work, so I have not been
able to try it out. If that works, lets do that, else disable the plugin
till we can resolve this issue?

Thanks
Hari

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org>.
I got it working by adding a fileSet to add the apidocs folder left by the
aggregate-jar goal into the docs folder before the tarball is created.
Works fine.

Regards,
Mike

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.