Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com> on 2014/10/31 16:49:33 UTC

Re: Bootstrap Initiative

The visual theme selection screen is not a menu - it is a list of themes
that describes details about each theme. It is no different than any
other list of items found in OFBiz.

The existing menu widget is somewhat dynamic in that you can place
conditions on the display of each menu element.

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com