Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Kevin Ross <Ke...@iverticalleap.com> on 2003/06/11 06:11:46 UTC

Eclipse plugin updates

Aadi,

I'm going to actively be trying to work out some of the update issues,
since you have given me enough to run it (thanks a lot).  Just wanted to
drop you a note so that you make sure to sync with cvs frequently since
we are working on the same thing

I have:

- fixed the perspective load problem

- worked on the Server.java to open the config up to different drivers,
and actually different db vendors

NOTE: this 'opening up' really requires a change in the NewServerWizard
and related files to allow for more fields, with dropdown.  Would you be
interested in adding dropdowns for 'vendor' and 'driver' fields?  That
would get us one step closer to being more configurable.

There are still problems, but I'm working on them.

-Kevin Ross

PS- saw something cool.  Right click on the plugin.xml, you can generate
an ant build.xml file for releasing the plugin.  Really cool.