Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by kezhenxu94 <ke...@apache.org> on 2019/11/10 13:31:33 UTC

[TEST Required] SkyWalking 6.5.0

Hi all, as all of the issues and pull requests are closed/merged in milestone 6.5.0,
now it's time to prepare our 6.5.0 release, and here I'm calling for everyone to
test the master branch of the project, which is our release candidate soon,
committers and PMCs please help to test and if there're critical issues,
please feedback here or send pull request to fix directly, thanks.

--

GitHub @kezhenxu94
Apache SkyWalking, Apache Dubbo

Re: [TEST Required] SkyWalking 6.5.0

Posted by yuguang zhao <zh...@apache.org>.
+1
Hi All, I compiled the master branch and did the following environment test.
I tested oap-server in Single mode,
ES as database storage, agent deployed 9 projects,
and checked ui display.
All working normally.

yuguang zhao <zh...@apache.org> 于2019年11月13日周三 上午9:10写道:

Posted by yuguang zhao <zh...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Daming <zt...@foxmail.com>.
+1

Re: Re: [TEST Required] SkyWalking 6.5.0

Posted by Xin Zhang <xi...@gmail.com>.
Hi All

Posted by Jian Tan <ta...@apache.org>.
Tested core featue, includes agent + single ES(6.8.1 version) + ZK
cluster(3.5.6
version) + OAP cluster.

Especially, kept an eye on the alarm functions. And all looks good to me.

+1 from mine.

Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> 于2019年11月12日周二 上午8:47写道:

--
Jian Tan
Apache SkyWalking Committer && PMC, DaoCloud Labs

Re: Re: [TEST Required] SkyWalking 6.5.0

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Update, test on demo environment, which is based on agent + ES cluster + ZK.
Bug has been fixed, Features work as expected.

From my side, this is ready to release.

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kdump <kd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by kezhenxu94 <ke...@apache.org>.

Posted by kdump <kd...@apache.org>.
ok.

Reality is temporary,While friendship is permanent.
By Weijie Zou(Kdump)​

2019年11月11日 21:29, 21:29,在 Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> 已写:

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Hi