Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by David Reid <dr...@jetnet.co.uk> on 2000/12/09 14:11:01 UTC

apr-util

The use of "which" in buildconf.sh is breaking BeOS.  Any objections if we
grabbed the PrintPath script from the build/ directory for Apache?

Someone did give me a replacement for which which worked but I can't
remember what it was :)

david

Re: apr-util

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.
On Sat, Dec 09, 2000 at 01:11:01PM -0000, David Reid wrote:
> The use of "which" in buildconf.sh is breaking BeOS.  Any objections if we
> grabbed the PrintPath script from the build/ directory for Apache?

Sounds good to me! I suspected there might be an issue (as you saw in the
comments in buildconf.sh :-)

It would go into apr-util/build/.

Cheers,
-g