Posted to announce@apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2013/06/26 03:36:18 UTC

[ANN] Hama 0.6.2 has been released.

The Hama team is pleased to announce the Hama 0.6.2 minor release.

Apache Hama is a pure BSP (Bulk Synchronous Parallel) computing
framework on top of HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System) for massive
scientific computations such as matrix, graph and network algorithms.

This minor release adds a few features and fixes a few bugs. The
artifacts are published and ready for you to download[1] either from
the Apache mirrors or from the Maven repository.

We welcome your help, feedback, and suggestions. For more information
on how to report problems, and to get involved, visit the project
website[2] and wiki[3].

Thanks ;)

1. http://www.apache.org/dist/hama/
2. http://hama.apache.org
3. http://wiki.apache.org/hama/

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon

Re: [ANN] Hama 0.6.2 has been released.

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Nope. Next version 0.6.3 will be compatible with Hadoop 2.0.

Posted by Chui-Hui Chiu <cc...@tigers.lsu.edu>.