Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by sudeep mishra <su...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/14 08:42:39 UTC

Is there a way to configure a processor to run only N times

Hi,

Can we configure to run a processor to run only 'N' times. In my data flow
I want that some processor should run only once. How can I achieve it?

Thanks & Regards,

Sudeep

Re: Is there a way to configure a processor to run only N times

Posted by Joe Percivall <jo...@yahoo.com>.
Hello Lars and Sudeep,
I created a Jira ticket for this issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-1407
We can continue the conversation there instead two different email threads.
Joe - - - - - - Joseph Percivalllinkedin.com/in/Percivalle: joepercivall@yahoo.com

    On Thursday, January 14, 2016 4:44 AM, Lars Francke <la...@gmail.com> wrote:

 No, I'm not. I wanted to file one but haven't gotten around to it yet.
On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 10:09 AM, sudeep mishra <su...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks Lars for your inputs. Just to confirm are you aware of a JIRA to implement 'max executions' property for processors?
Regards,
Sudeep
On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 1:31 PM, Lars Francke <la...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Sudeep,
I asked the same question just four days ago. You'll find the thread here <https://www.mail-archive.com/users@nifi.apache.org/msg01051.html>.
The short answer currently is: No, it's not possible.
Cheers,Lars

--
Thanks & Regards,
Sudeep Shekhar Mishra

Re: Is there a way to configure a processor to run only N times

Posted by Lars Francke <la...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sudeep mishra <su...@gmail.com>.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Sudeep Shekhar Mishra

+91-9167519029
sudeepshekharm@gmail.com

Re: Is there a way to configure a processor to run only N times

Posted by Lars Francke <la...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sudeep,