Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/28 15:36:45 UTC

Blockers for Axis 1.2 Final

Hi all,

FYI, There are 2 last remaining blockers for Axis 1.2 Final:
- http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1838
- http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1547

I'd encourage everyone to try latest CVS / Nightly ASAP.
http://cvs.apache.org/dist/axis/nightly/
http://cvs.apache.org/snapshots/ws-axis/

Thanks,
dims

Re: Blockers for Axis 1.2 Final

Posted by WAJSBERG Julien RD-BIZZ <ju...@francetelecom.com>.
Davanum Srinivas a écrit :

>Hi all,
>
>FYI, There are 2 last remaining blockers for Axis 1.2 Final:
>- http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1838
>- http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1547
>
>I'd encourage everyone to try latest CVS / Nightly ASAP.
>http://cvs.apache.org/dist/axis/nightly/
>http://cvs.apache.org/snapshots/ws-axis/

Even if some blockers still come, you could maybe release Axis 1.2, and
those blockers would be fixed later in the Axis 1.2.x branch, and we
would have 1.2.1, 1.2.2, etc... Just a thought... Sometimes, "better is
worse than good" :)

--
Julien

Re: Blockers for Axis 1.2 Final

Posted by "Tim K. (Gmane)" <tk...@ugcs.net>.
I just filed another blocker bug, it's a regression from RC2:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1966

Tim