Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by grennis <gr...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/13 16:04:10 UTC

Public Key Changed!?!?!

OK, I have a serious problem with the log4net 1.2.10.0.  I am required to use
this version because nhibernate links to (as of NH 1.2.0 Beta 2).

Why has the public key changed? I am referencing a variety of assemblies
which link to older versions of log4net - no problem right, I just use a
bindingRedirect in the app.config file.

Well, the bindingRedirect no longer works since the public key has changed.
However I am forced to use 1.2.10.0 because of nhibernate (see above).

What am I supposed to do? Use Beta 1 of nhibernate forever?

Re: Public Key Changed!?!?!

Posted by grennis <gr...@gmail.com>.

Thanks for the response.  Since I wrote this message I have recompiled NH
from source and linked to the prior version.  So I'm OK for now until NH
builds their next version. They are discussing abstracting the logging but
it's not there - yet. Anyway thanks for the suggestion.