Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by "Frank W. Nolden" <fr...@maxware.nl> on 2001/06/12 09:59:03 UTC

Re: Problem with Oracle Database - cannot insert null into Turbine_user

That was my problem as well. A collegue of mine told me to get the Turbine CVS code, but I understood from Jason that this code would be in the TDK 2.1b4. Now I just received another mail mentioning that it is still hardcoded in that code.
So, I am lost as well. Maybe John can answer this question?

Frank