Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/11 19:10:01 UTC

Re: [Axis2] Spring datasource inside AAR

It looks like your oracle driver doesn't accept those properties. I
think you need to use the 10i drivers, even with 9i. That's what I
did. My version looks identical at first glance.

    <bean id="myDataSource"
class="org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DriverManagerDataSource">
        <property name="driverClassName">
        </property>

        <property name="url">
            <value>jdbc:oracle:thin:@luke.copperkey.com:1521:zion</value>
        </property>

        <property name="username">
             <value>SMBDEMOGUSER</value>
        </property>

        <property name="password">
             <value>SMBDEMOGUSER</value>
        </property>

    </bean>

I know that works with axis2 1.2 and a recent svn. Note, I didn't
deploy inside the AAR though. You might try outside the AAR first, and
then let us know as it may be a bug. I do know I tested axis2 1.1 with
mysql inside the AAR. There has been a few classloader issues with
jdbc at certain points but until now those all seemed flushed out.

HTH,
Robert

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
Excellent news, glad it worked it out. FYI, there is a axis2 1.3RC1 that you
may want to try. There should be an official release in a few weeks.

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.