Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Soyeon Park <so...@eventsolution.us> on 2018/08/06 13:44:16 UTC

Is your event in September or October? - HBaseCon Asia 2018

Hi,

I heard that you are organizing HBaseCon Asia 2018. Will it be held this
September or October?

The reason I am asking this question is to see if your event/conference would
qualify for our **Anniversary Discount** for our Whova Event App. Benefiting
from the **global event trend in increasing attendee engagement**, Whova has
grown rapidly and is now recognized as the best-rated event app. It has been
used in more than 10,000 events in over 100 countries in the past 4 years.

Would you like to know more about our Anniversary Discount?

Best,

Soyeon Park, PhD

Whova, Inc

6540 Lusk Blvd, Suite C214

San Diego, CA, 92121, USA

Phone: +1-855-978-6578

_ P.S. The Whova event app and solutions can

  * save your time managing tedious event management tasks, and
  * maximize attendee engagement, participation, and networking
_

![](https://eventsolution.us/email/open/4623200b1cd6d920322005b54da16601/)

If you would like to unsubscribe and stop receiving these email,  unsubscribe here  by clicking: <http://email.eventsolution.us/u/eJwtzsGuwiAQQNGvkSUZBjrAgkVj_Y6XgRktibbGVr__1cTl3ZxcKZUiVTD64H7_61ICoUeA6pqQZASPRw11CMKOCJyZi3rikPAq4FukBDLkcEUOSl4As5peEFyCBOR8CI6ss9OUxime4xkuKQ5uPAXQjy77tt7fe18X-95-D40fT-635TvDnKKjevBaPTfH6jOEXDnWJuireRXRz2HNlTe1_OQ2q11fN7OXE47_4KVAww>

Re: Is your event in September or October? - HBaseCon Asia 2018

Posted by stack <sa...@gmail.com>.
Sorry all. I mismoderated this commercial  message and let it through.