Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jagdish Kumar <ja...@hotmail.com> on 2011/09/02 08:42:12 UTC

Image results in Solr Search

Hi

I am trying indexing and searching various type of files in Solr3.3.0, I am able to index image files but it fail to show these files in result of any search operation.

I am not aware of how Solr works for searching images, I mean it is content based or meta data based .. I am not sure.

If any of you have done Image Searches with Solr , I request you to please help me out with this.

Thanks
Jagdish

Re: Image results in Solr Search

Posted by Alexei Martchenko <al...@superdownloads.com.br>.
Never done that before but as far as I know, Tika does that job.

http://tika.apache.org/0.9/formats.html#Image_formats

--

*Alexei Martchenko* | *CEO* | Superdownloads
alexei@superdownloads.com.br | alexei@martchenko.com.br | (11)