Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Daniel Wilson <wi...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/27 06:31:07 UTC

web UI for PDFBox code?

Back when I was last active (2012?) there was a web interface to browse the
code ... allowing some review of the code's history.

I can't find the URL for that.  Assuming it still is available, would
someone provide me what I've forgotten in the years I've been lurking?

Thanks!

Re: web UI for PDFBox code?

Posted by John Hewson <jo...@jahewson.com>.
The official SVN repo can be viewed here http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pdfbox/ <http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pdfbox/>