Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Elli Schwarz <el...@yahoo.com> on 2013/06/18 20:49:46 UTC

JenaText

Will the new jena-text free text indexing module automatically update the index if new data is added to Fuseki via its SPARQL endpoint? If so, this would be a very welcome feature! This is a big hurdle with my current use of Fuseki with LARQ - I have to manually rebuild the index every time I run a SPARQL Update or upload new data.

Is there a time frame for the next release of Jena which will integrate jena-text with Fuseki?

Thank you,
Elli

Re: JenaText

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 18/06/13 20:02, Rob Vesse wrote:
> Yes this is one of the issues that Jena Text was created to address
>
> You can see the staged (I.e. unpublished) documentation for this at
> http://jena.staging.apache.org/documentation/query/text-query.html
>

> As that page states Jena Text will be included in the 2.10.2 release as
> and when that happens.  The project typically has no time frame for when a
> new release is made other than using the criteria "when it is ready".  Our
> developers are typically working on various bits and pieces and when we
> agree between each other that everything is in a relatively stable state
> we go ahead and cut a release.
>
> Release and process related discussion typically happens over on the dev
> list - dev@jena.apache.org
 >
 > Rob

And it's available in Fuseki 0.2.8-SNAPSHOT:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/jena/jena-fuseki/

Reports welcome!

	Andy

Re: JenaText