Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by "Jenkins, Rodney J (Rod)" <JE...@nationwide.com> on 2021/07/01 14:41:48 UTC

Issue with a docker image

Hello all,

Someone was unable to open an issue on https://github.com/tomitribe/docker-tomee.  Two things….

  1.  Can we allow the creation of issues for that repo?
  2.  Can someone look in to it?  I think it is something very simple.

I would look into it, but I am out of the office until next week.  If it is not resolved by then, I will look at it then.

Thanks,
Rod.

Re: Issue with a docker image

Posted by Cesar Hernandez <ce...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rodney,

Thank you for the notice. The repo now have github issues enable.

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández.