Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by John Vines <vi...@apache.org> on 2013/05/24 19:46:19 UTC

Old Branches

I'm not sure what the svn proper was is for this, but I'm wondering if
there is a mechanism for us to move the old svn branches into some archive
directory to make it easier to use. Specifically, I'm referring to branches
which were workbenches for specific tickets and have since been merged
in/are no longer needed. Anyone have thoughts on this?

Re: Old Branches

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
Once merged, you can delete them. They still exist in the svn history,
but there's no reason to have a dangling reference to them if the work
is completed.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii