Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Pooja <po...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/01 21:54:45 UTC

Interested in Contributing to Apache Airflow Docs for Google SoD 2019

Hello!

I'm glad that Apache Airflow is participating in the first edition of
Google's SoD.

I'd like to contribute to the project's documentation by starting to work
on documentating Airflow's architecture issue 4368
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-4368>.  Please let me know
if it is available to work on. If not, I'd like to work on the issue 4370
on documentaing testing workflows
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-4370>.

May I know how would you like the initial drafts of the content to be
submitted?

I've already quickly skimmed through the building and deploying docs
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/Building+and+deploying+the+docs>
and contributors' guide
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/Contributors%27+Guide>.

Thank you,
Pooja

Re: Interested in Contributing to Apache Airflow Docs for Google SoD 2019

Posted by "Driesprong, Fokko" <fo...@driesprong.frl>.
Great to see that you want to contribute to the SoD Airflow :-) I've added
you as a contributor to the Jira so you can assign yourself on the tickets.

I'll let it up to Aizhamal on dividing the work. Both of the tickets are of
great value. I've also added Whirl <https://github.com/godatadriven/whirl>
on the ticket of testing.

Cheers, Fokko

Posted by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@google.com.INVALID>.