Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by "MARTINEZ, ARIEL" <AM...@hostos.cuny.edu> on 2020/06/12 17:17:07 UTC

Issue with Guacamole Integration

Hello,

I noticed an issue with the Guacamole Integration. The connection info from VCL is only made available in Guacamole after I connect to RDP first. Connecting directly to Guacamole after the reservation does not work. Any suggestions how to troubleshoot?

Thanks.

This email may contain confidential material. If you were not an intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies. Eco-Tip: Think green before you print.

RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: Issue with Guacamole Integration

Posted by "MARTINEZ, ARIEL" <AM...@hostos.cuny.edu>.
Hi Josh,

The connection is not showing up in Guacamole until after connecting with RDP first.

Thanks.

Posted by Josh Thompson <jo...@ncsu.edu>.