Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Alasdair Nottingham <no...@apache.org> on 2010/03/05 16:11:05 UTC

March Board Report

Hi,

I haven't seen anything about the March Board report, but I believe we
need to have filed it with the incubator PMC by next Wednesday. I
started a report earlier in the year here and have updated it to say
we are working on our first release. Please review:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ARIES/March+2010

Thanks
Alasdair

--
Alasdair Nottingham
not@apache.org

Re: March Board Report

Posted by Alasdair Nottingham <no...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I have moved the report. It is ready for our mentors to sign it.

Thanks
Alasdair

--
Alasdair Nottingham