Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Dan Piccolo <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/02 19:52:43 UTC

Question re: dynamic table rendering

Hi there,

Perhaps it's already in a thread somewhere, but I couldn't find it,
and if someone knows of the thread to look for it'd be appreciated,
but anyway, I better ask this question.

I have dynamic XML being generated tables (this is a web application).

However, depending on the user's query structure, they may have more
columns and data than a standard 11x8.5 in landscape page.

Is there any built in functionality, or technique I could use to make
this output print like an Excel worksheet?

I know this is asking for a lot, but I'm wondering if anyone has come
across this problem and got a work around.

(even if it's something like calculating page widths based on content,
and making multiple layouts).

Thanks in advance guys.

Re: Question re: dynamic table rendering

Posted by Dan Piccolo <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Robert, I'll look into it.

Posted by Rob Sargent <rs...@xmission.com>.