Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Erik Erskine <er...@sundayta.co.uk> on 2001/08/13 18:54:03 UTC

Different configurations using the same .war file

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out the best way of deploying a web application at
several sites, each with their own configuration (JDBC url etc).
Ideally I would like to do this by shipping a single .war file, but this
would mean having the configuration outside this war file.  So far all
the examples seem to include any configuration inside the web.xml file.

I would be interested to know how other people handle this.

thanks,

Erik

|   Erik Erskine                               erik@sundayta.co.uk   |
|   Sundayta Ltd                                                     |