Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Computer Learning Inst <cl...@yahoo.com> on 2011/05/24 13:18:31 UTC

Test code to "edit" a business in the jUDDI 3.0.4 registry.

Hi everyone,

jUDDI 3.0.4 throws the following error while "editing" a business (organization).  The code otherwise worked with jUDDI v2.0.1.

Does anybody have any test code or a sample method to "edit" an "existing" organization (business) in a jUDDI registry?

[edit business = change the business name and/or contact person and/or e-mail addresses]

The error I receive is something like below (which I didn't get with an earlier version of jUDDI):
May 24, 2011 7:09:36 AM org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain doDefaultLogging
WARNING: Interceptor for {urn:uddi-org:v3_service}UDDI_Publish_Port#{urn:uddi-org:v3_service}save_business has thrown exception, unwinding n
ow
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Unmarshalling Error: cvc-complex-type.4: Attribute 'tModelKey' must appear on element 'ns1:keyedReference'
.
        at org.apache.cxf.jaxb.JAXBEncoderDecoder.unmarshall(JAXBEncoderDecoder.java:661)
        at org.apache.cxf.jaxb.JAXBEncoderDecoder.unmarshall(JAXBEncoderDecoder.java:533)
        at org.apache.cxf.jaxb.io.DataReaderImpl.read(DataReaderImpl.java:113)
        at org.apache.cxf.interceptor.DocLiteralInInterceptor.handleMessage(DocLiteralInInterceptor.java:192)
        at org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:243)
        at org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:104)
        at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletDestination.invoke(ServletDestination.java:99)
        at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invokeDestination(ServletController.java:358)
        at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invoke(ServletController.java:187)
        at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractCXFServlet.invoke(AbstractCXFServlet.java:163)
        at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractCXFServlet.doPost(AbstractCXFServlet.java:141)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
        at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
        at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.SingleSignOn.invoke(SingleSignOn.java:394)
        at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:298)
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:852)
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:588)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

==============
CODE THAT I USE
==============
1. Scout 1.2.2, jUDDI 3.0.4
2. First step: Find an organization using its key.  Create a javax.xml.registry.infomodel.Organization instance.
3. Read values provided by user (web based), and call "set" methods on the javax.xml.registry.infomodel.Organization instance.
4. Lastly, call mBusinessLifecycleMgr.saveOrganizations(theOrgCollection); [that's where the error, as above, is thrown].

The above steps worked fine with jUDDI 2.0.1, but they throw the above error with jUDDI 3.0.4.

Anything I am missing?   Please point out or provide your sample code to "edit" organization.  Thanks.

Re: Test code to "edit" a business in the jUDDI 3.0.4 registry.

Posted by Computer Learning Inst <cl...@yahoo.com>.
Hi all,

Can we add some test code there (in Scout 1.2.2) for "edit an organization" functionality?

What is next on this issue? "edit service" works smoothly in jUDDI v3.0.4, but "edit organization" immediately runs into an error 'Attribute 'tModelKey' must appear on
              element 'ns1:keyedReference' '

P.S.
[edit organization = change the business name and/or contact
              person and/or e-mail addresses]

From: Computer Learning Inst
Subject: Re: Test code to "edit" a business in the jUDDI 3.0.4 registry.
To: user@juddi.apache.org
Date: Tuesday, May 24, 2011, 10:13 AM

Thank you Tom for your reply.

Scout 1.2.2 has a lot of test code.  But we still do not have a single example on "edit" -- it has been all about "create" / "publish", delete.

Can we add some test code there (in Scout 1.2.2) for "edit", and it will be useful for a big community.

thanks!

Posted by Computer Learning Inst <cl...@yahoo.com>.
Thank you Tom for your reply.

Posted by Tom Cunningham <tc...@redhat.com>.