Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by btu <bt...@arcsoft.com.cn> on 2002/10/24 04:35:45 UTC

C# to send attachment

I work with axis ,but there are some problems:

1,I run the attachment sample ,and wonder if the client side is other
language ,like c# ,how did they call the service ,as the pass in
parameter is java' DataHandler

2. in my web service , will use a custom bean, and a parameter in the
custom bean's set method, is a custom class , how will i write the wsdd
file, and how will i register them in my code?

please help me, thanks very much.

Re: C# to send attachment

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
> I work with axis ,but there are some problems:
>
> 1,I run the attachment sample ,and wonder if the client side is other
> language ,like c# ,how did they call the service ,as the pass in
> parameter is java' DataHandler

They use Soap with Attachments, however they do it in their platform. There
is no way to do this on .NET1.0, the WS toolkit lets you do binaries with
DIME only.