Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2019/09/25 20:36:29 UTC

Re: [] Apache Jena 3.13.0 RC 2

I'd like to go ahead and I offer to do a 3.13.1 to tidy up any rough edges.

Reason: At this point, 3.13.0 RC 3 or 3.13.1 isn't much different in
terms of work needed from my side.  I hope it isn't much on the
reviewers' side either.

How does getting 3.13.0 out, wait for a short period of time to see if
anything turns up, then do 3.13.1 sound?

By x.x.1, I mean specific changes only (fixes and safe/contained
changes), and certainly no new modules.

I'd also like to find a way for more automated tests to catch things
early (won't we all?!).

    Andy

Re: [] Apache Jena 3.13.0 RC 2

Posted by Aaron Coburn <ac...@apache.org>.
That proposal seems sensible to me. These Java11 issues can be fixed in a
3.13.1 release. In that case:

[x] +1 Approve this release (binding)

Cheers,
Aaron