Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Daniel Standish <da...@astronomer.io.INVALID> on 2022/09/21 17:03:19 UTC

[LAZY CONSENSUS] enable string normalization on black

Proposal: remove param --skip-string-normalization on black pre-commit hook

Discussion thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/0g887n3gyr611k908zsz27ccshb85z2n

After 72 hours, unless there is an objection, this proposal will be adopted.

What is lazy consensus? Read here
<https://community.apache.org/committers/lazyConsensus.html>.

Re: [LAZY CONSENSUS] enable string normalization on black

Posted by Pankaj Koti <pa...@astronomer.io.INVALID>.
+1 non-binding

Regards,

Pankaj Koti

*Senior Software Engineer, *OSS Engineering Team.
Location: Pune, India

Timezone: Indian Standard Time (IST)

Email: pankaj.koti@astronomer.io

Mobile: +91 9730079985

Posted by "Ferruzzi, Dennis" <fe...@amazon.com.INVALID>.
+1 non-binding

Posted by Felix Uellendall <fe...@pm.me.INVALID>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Ash Berlin-Taylor <as...@apache.org>.

Posted by Josh Fell <jo...@astronomer.io.INVALID>.
+1 (binding)

As a double-quote guy I'm in favor, but having consistency is more
important than my style preferences. Love it.

Posted by Drew Hubl <dr...@astronomer.io.INVALID>.
+1 (non-binding)