Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by STEVE R BURRUS <st...@yahoo.com> on 2002/07/17 21:52:07 UTC

Re: HTTP/1.1 standard/coyote performance

 Hello, can anyone/anybody tell me what the link is to access the mod_jdk.dll file
that, I have heard, will allow one to sort of connect the Apache HTTP Server with
the well-known Tomcat 4.0.* Web Server???! I have been going quite "crazy" in
trying to do this!!            Thanks,              Steve Burrus