Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by John Huss <jo...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/23 15:27:18 UTC

DataDomain.getNode(String nodeName)

Shouldn't "DataDomain.getNode(String nodeName)" be called getDataNode
instead?  I see there is a deprecated "getMap(String mapName)" method.  It
seems like this should also be deprecated and replace with getDataNode.
 It's easy to miss othewise, since there is a getDataNodes() method get all
nodes - it's inconsistent.

I can submit a patch if you like.

John

Re: DataDomain.getNode(String nodeName)