Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Blaise Gosselin <bg...@c-w.be> on 2005/11/10 09:09:46 UTC

[m2] Which is the last/good version ?

Hello,

I'm new to m2, and I'm actually downloading the plugins of m2 in my own remote repository.
So, I'm wondering what is the good version of plugin such as the following one :

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/maven-plugin-api/

Indeed, there are 6 directories, containing almost the same files, but in different versions.
Which is the good one, the last one, the one that I have to use ?
I looked into the metadata file, but there is no default version.

Could you help me please ?
Thanks in advance.
bgOnline

Re: [m2] Which is the last/good version ?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
plugin-api is a library included in the maven distribution.

Maven automatically downloads the most recent version of a plugin - so
the "default" is the newest version in a given directory.

- Brett