Posted to user@struts.apache.org by mohsen ahmadian <mo...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/31 18:05:17 UTC

Struts 2 going to hang glassfish

Hello to all
 I have a project with Struts 2 ,Dojo , EJB 3 on glassfish 2.1
but when i click more than on one link OR when user switch IE8 to IE7
glassfish going to down!
Please help me urgently
Thank you

Re: Struts 2 going to hang glassfish

Posted by mohsen ahmadian <mo...@gmail.com>.
Hello
 when i stop domain then GF write this logs in server.log  .

Posted by Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by mohsen ahmadian <mo...@gmail.com>.
Hello
 glassfish can't write any thing in server.log before going to hang and if i
clear the server.log this wil empty!

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
please display contents of
$GLASSFISH_HOME\domains\domain1\logs\server.log

Martin Gainty

> From: mohsen.etc@gmail.com
> Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 09:05:17 -0700
> Subject: Struts 2 going to hang glassfish
> To: user@struts.apache.org
>
> Hello to all
>  I have a project with Struts 2 ,Dojo , EJB 3 on glassfish 2.1
> but when i click more than on one link OR when user switch IE8 to IE7
> glassfish going to down!
> Please help me urgently
> Thank you

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.