Posted to users@trafficcontrol.apache.org by Dave Neuman <ne...@apache.org> on 2021/04/22 15:00:15 UTC

ATC PMC Chair Change

Hey everyone,

I have decided the time has come for me to pass the torch as PMC Chair for
Traffic Control. It has been a great one and I am so honored to have served
in this position.  With that being said, please help me congratulate and
support our new PMC Chair and VP of the Apache Traffic Control Project;
Eric Friedrich!

Thanks,
Dave

Re: ATC PMC Chair Change

Posted by Eric Friedrich <fr...@apache.org>.
Thanks All-

I can only hope to be half as good a PMC Chair as Dave was.

Re: ATC PMC Chair Change

Posted by Eric Friedrich <fr...@apache.org>.
Thanks All-

Re: ATC PMC Chair Change