Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "drsla@tiscali.it" <dr...@tiscali.it> on 2006/03/20 10:45:54 UTC

Development and persistence tools

Hi list,
I worked a lot with Js1 and I'm migrating to Js2 for a project. Before
the migration, I have a few questions to evaluate the tools to use...

-has someone experience with Spring portlet MVC? It gives real
advantages or it's better to directly develop on Js2 portlet API? Any
other suggestion on the tools/framework to use?

-the persistence layer: can I use Torque as in JS1? Or it is better
(and faster) to use OJB?

Thank you in advance for your attention and answers, regards,

	Marco

Tiscali ADSL 4 Mega Flat
Naviga senza limiti con l'unica Adsl a 4 Mega di velocità a soli 19,95 € al mese!
Attivala subito e hai GRATIS 2 MESI e l'ATTIVAZIONE.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/banner/middlepagetracking.html?c=webmailadsl&r=http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/4flat_tc/&a=webmail&z=webmail&t=14

Re: Development and persistence tools

Posted by Chad Shryock <ge...@gmail.com>.
Scott,

Did you do the modifications to the openedit framework?

Thanks,
Chad.

Posted by Scott T Weaver <sc...@binary-designs.net>.
Hi Marco,