Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com> on 2007/09/15 21:59:11 UTC

Status of CXF_807

It looks as if someone committed parts of this, but not all of it? Could
someone fill me in? Where we last left this, I'd proposed/requested
committing the patch-so-far. I'n not on the committer list, but an
update seemed to show some content of the patch, but not all of it.

RE: Status of CXF_807

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com>.
Jim,

As per my later message, I eventually realized that everything was
there. You can go on to the new patch :-)

Sorry for the confusion.

Re: Status of CXF_807

Posted by Jim Ma <em...@iona.com>.
Hi Benson ,

RE: Status of CXF_807

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com>.
On closer examination, looks like you did commit all of it. Svn has a
surprising way of dealing with add conflicts. I'll go forward from here.