Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@kiwi.ICS.UCI.EDU> on 1999/09/07 09:45:48 UTC

Re: What gives?

>> (note: not up-to-date on email yet, so if this is a stupid question,
>> ignore it).
>>
>> /export/home/cvs/apache-2.0/mpm: No such file or directory
>
>Delete your local mpm directory and try again.

That would have no effect.  Just read the mail about the new repository
that was posted last week -- it includes the warning that you have to
checkout a new copy of apache-2.0 in a different directory.  That is a
lot simpler than editing CVS/Entries and working around the old mpm.

....Roy

Re: What gives?

Posted by Ben Laurie <be...@algroup.co.uk>.
"Roy T. Fielding" wrote:

> >> (note: not up-to-date on email yet, so if this is a stupid question,
> >> ignore it).
> >>
> >> /export/home/cvs/apache-2.0/mpm: No such file or directory
> >
> >Delete your local mpm directory and try again.
>
> That would have no effect.  Just read the mail about the new repository
> that was posted last week -- it includes the warning that you have to
> checkout a new copy of apache-2.0 in a different directory.  That is a
> lot simpler than editing CVS/Entries and working around the old mpm.

Yeah, I figured it out, though the email you mention didn't actually say
to check out into a _different_ directory.

Cheers,

Ben.

--
http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html