Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Eric Gulatee <er...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/10 03:36:45 UTC

JavaFlow and Forms

Hi All,

I've been trying to get JavaFlow and Forms working
together.  I've had to start hacking together changes
in order to use forms [woody] within javaflow however
still haven't achieved this.

I am able to display it but now on submit I call
javaflow and I can't really do much with the form
since I don't have the required parameters.

Does someone hava forms/javaflow working together?
Any suggestions what to do?

Cheers,
Eric Gulatee

Re: JavaFlow and Forms

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 10.06.2004 03:36, Eric Gulatee wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I've been trying to get JavaFlow and Forms working
> together.  I've had to start hacking together changes
> in order to use forms [woody] within javaflow however
> still haven't achieved this.
>
> I am able to display it but now on submit I call
> javaflow and I can't really do much with the form
> since I don't have the required parameters.

What parameters? Request parameters? There is no need playing with them.
Woody/CForms does it for you. You only work with the form model.

> Does someone hava forms/javaflow working together?
> Any suggestions what to do?

There are JavaFlow forms samples coming with Cocoon.

Joerg