Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Dan Becker <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/21 17:48:23 UTC

Security Aware Programming in Tuscany

I wrote an article to help explain security aware programming in
Tuscany. It is in the Tuscany Confluience wiki at
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/Security+Aware+Programming+in+Tuscany
.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions, or since it is a wiki
add them yourself and let me know. I hope to promote this to the
external Tuscany page soon, so any suggestions are appreciated.
--
Thanks, Dan Becker

Re: Security Aware Programming in Tuscany

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Dan.

Thank you for the good information. It's really helpful.

Thanks,
Raymond