Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by nitish <Ni...@lntinfotech.com> on 2007/10/30 10:10:13 UTC

Derby throws "ERROR XSDG1: Page could ......

Hi Gurus,

I am facing one problem in Derby could any one help me in this.
The Error message which i am getting is " Page(16586,Container(0, 1793))
could not be written to disk, please check if disk is full. failed ".
I am running the application in Windows XP,Java version 1.5 and Derby
version is 10.0.
Could any one tell me what is the reason of this issue,As i restart the
application it works fine.
Hope to get the reply from any one.
Thanks in advance

Thanks & Regards