Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Francois Gaudreault <fg...@cloudops.com> on 2013/03/27 15:08:53 UTC

[DISCUSS] Cloud Usage service Start Error

Hi again :)

I filed a bug recently about cloud-usage not starting with 4.1. I logged
it as Major, but should I increase the priority to block? This is kind
of ugly having a service not starting :P Also, some external products
may need cloud-usage to work.

Thanks!

--
Francois Gaudreault
fgaudreault@cloudops.com

Re: [DISCUSS] Cloud Usage service Start Error

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 04:00:23PM -0400, Francois Gaudreault wrote:
> Still having the issue, I think we are 2 or 3 commit behind. I built those
> RPM this morning.

Once more?  If HEAD doesn't work, then bump that up to a blocker
severity please.

Posted by Francois Gaudreault <fg...@cloudops.com>.

Posted by Francois Gaudreault <fg...@cloudops.com>.

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.